Qingdao Rong Hai Xin Da International Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:apple
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Ji Xianbin
  • Company Name : Qingdao Rong Hai Xin Da International Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-532-86766658
  • Fax : 86-532-86766658
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,201A-03 Room, Ruihua Building, No.55 Mangu Road, Free Trade Zone, Qingdao,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266555

new crop fresh normal white garlic with low price

new crop fresh normal white garlic with low price
Product Detailed
1.new crop fresh normal white garlic with low price 2.own plant garlic and processing,storage 3.High quality & low price

Details of fresh garlic:2011 new crop fresh normal white garlic.( variety:Pure White Garlic, Normal White Garlic)

(Noted:advantage): we have our own plant base so that it must be lowest price and steady amounts can provide you.

                                 We have cold store for fresh garlic so that it must be fresh and top quality can provide you.

Inspection Certificate:

1.HACCP ISO9001, GLOBAL GAP2. Place of Origin: Jining, Shandong. China 3. Size: 4.5cm and up, 5cm and up, 5.5cm and up, 6.0cm and up, 6.5cm and up. 4. Packing: Mesh bag, carton 1) Loose packing: A) 10kg/ 20kg/CTN                    10kg/20kg/mesh bag 2) Small packing: 1kg/bag, 1kg x 10 bags/CTN                    500g/bag, 500g x 20 bags/CTN                    250g/bag, 250g x 40 bags/CTN                    200g/bag, 200g x 50 bags/CTN                    3PCS/bag, 10kg/CTN                    4PCS/bag, 10kg/CTN                    5PCS/bag, 10kg/CTN                    1kg/bag, 5kg/mesh bag                    500g/bag, 5kg/mesh bag5. Exporting standard and quality: No root, clean, no black mould, not broken,    No splits on the skin, no internal germination growth, no insects or fungous stuff. 6. Weight/Conveyance: 40'RHC     26-32MTS/40'reefer container. Packing: Mesh bag     25.5MTS/40'reefer container. Inner packing, 3PCS/net bag, outer packing: 10/kg carton     27MTS/40'reefer container. Inner packing: In bulk, outer packing: 10kg /carton 7. Transporting and storing temperature: Minus 3 to zero 8. Conventional terms of payment: After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 60% paid is into our account. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight. 9. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF

10. Lead time: 7days/40'reefer higher container after prepayment is arrived So, pls don't forget to feedback me for more inquiry if you want fresh normal white garlic. We are always willing to hear from you and service for you.

 

Qingdao RONG HAI XIN DA International Tradeing

Co.,LTD.Telephone : +0086-0532 86766126Fax :           +0086-0532 86766658Cellphone:  +0086 15064812331Skype:  danae008172

new crop fresh normal white garlic with low price



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.